Take a minute to consider the lighting and angle of your photo. Don’t just snap a straight on, florescent-lit, close-up of your butthole (I mean, you can if you want – to each their own). Try softer, more sensual lighting, like salt lamps. Play with silhouettes, side angles and other indirect techniques. Sometimes alluding to something sexual (ex. a shot of your hand down your pants, or pulling down your shirt close to the nipple) is way hotter than just straight up showing off the goods. But there’s also a time and place for everything.
There’s no hard and fast rule on how long you have to wait before sending one (if you choose to send one at all), but I promise you it’s not before you’ve had sex a few times. Before then, it won’t have the desired effect. Still, there’s so much opportunity for arousing her with words that you don’t need to consider it as an option. Save it for when you want to shake things, or arouse your partner from abroad. The opportunity will naturally present itself. Ex. You mention you’re getting turned on, or touching yourself thinking about them, and they’ll ask to see. Done without consent, or too soon, and it usually comes across as jarring and inappropriate.
5. Message them at the wrong time.
Be sensitive to what’s happening in their day or week. When we’re stressed out, dealing with heavy issues, or supporting others who are, receiving sexy texts can feel really weird and out of place. You can’t always know, but be mindful of their experience and setting as much as possible. Don’t insensitively fire off updates of when you’ve masturbated while they’re supporting a friend through a breakup, or visiting grandpa in the hospital. Before starting up a sexting slew between you and your lover, you should either know what they’re doing in that moment, or check in and ask them what they’re doing (to be certain).
- Be bold.
- Use your descriptive memory (past) and imagination (future).
- Build anticipation.
- Be creative.
With that, here are some sexting examples to get your creative juices flowing. Since sexting can range from flirting, to foreplay, to hardcore, let’s start by setting the table and keeping it light…
Beginner Sexting Ideas
– “Hmm.. I don’t think I licked enough places on your body last night…” (read The Ultimate Guide To Eating Pussy Like A God by clicking here)
– “Remember when you went down on me/I went down on you/(insert other moment/possibly tied to a time or location)?” – follow up – “Can we do that again? :)”
– “Fuck (insert their name), I need to start buying bigger waist sizes if you keep making me have to tuck my boners up this much”
– “I’m really craving you inside of me right now…” (want to hear the secrets of what men really crave in a relationship? The hottest tips aren’t in this article. Check THIS out…)
– (After receiving a sexy photo of them) “Who gave you permission to be this sexy? God, you’re gorgeous/good looking/so handsome/etc.”
– “What would you do to me if I showed up at your house tonight in nothing but panties and a large coat?”
– “I have a surprise for you tonight…” (could be lingerie, a new sex toy, a new sexual technique you want to try out on them, etc.)
Women have been BEGGING me to teach these strategies to men for years. And I’ve finally put them into one video for you.